A DICTIONARY OF CURRENT MILITARY AND TECHNOLOGICAL ABBREVIATIONS – معجم الاختصارات العسكرية والتكنولوجية المعاصرة
تأليف: صديق آدم عثمان
تحرير: العميد م. عبدالله محمد أحمد بلال
عدد الصفحات: 347 صفحة
A Dictionary of Islamic Words and Expressions : Arabic English with an Arabic Index (Prof. Mahmoud Isma’il Saleh) 2nd Edition
Author: Prof. Mahmoud Isma'il Saleh Publisher: Al-Jumuah, Al-Muntada Al-Islami (2002) Pages: 313 Binding: Hardback Description from the publisher: This dictionary is intended to satisfy a long-standing need on the part of English-speaking Muslims for a dictionary with which to comprehend what they do not fully understand when they read the Noble QurÆan and the authentic Sunnah. During the past twenty-five years progress has been made in the field of Islamic lexicography; and this has highlighted the need for documentation of Islamic words and expressions in a novel fashion. This dictionary is also intended to fulfill the needs of those engaged in such a sacred task as propagating Islam, which requires a reliable bilingual dictionary that is apt to transfer-in a communicative manner- concepts underlying cultural differences between the two languages in question.
Abdelnour School Picture Dictionary Arabic-French Mogam Abdelnour Elmadrase Almosawar:Araby-Faransi – معجم عبد النور المدرسي المصور: عربي – فرنسي
عدد الصفحات: 579
الناشر: در العلام للملايين
دار النشر: دار العزة
قاموس تعليم اللغة الفرنسية للمبتدئين
دار النشر: دار العزة
قاموس جيب للمبتدئين
Author: Abdul Wahid Hamid
Publisher: Muslim Education & Literacy Services - MELS
Language : English, Arabic
-Size: A4 (30 x 21 x 1cm)
- Access to Quranic Arabic Textbook and 4 Access CDs for Textbook and Selections.
- Access to Qur'anic Arabic (Textbook, Workbook, Selections)
- Access to Qur'anic Arabic - Textbook
- The Textbook covers the basic grammar and structure of Arabic using Qur'anic words, phrases and sentences throughout. It is also based on the principle of word frequency in the Qur'an. It uses three Word Lists - with words occurring over 100 times, between 50 and 100 times and between 25 and 49 times in the Qur'an. This approach has two benefits. Users will not be burdened with a very large vocabulary from the outset, and with non-Qur'anic vocabulary. By mastering the select vocabulary, they will be able to understand much and quickly. The page layout and design of the book should make it easy to follow.
- Access to Qur'anic Arabic - Workbook
- This Workbook has stimulating exercises for each of the 40 Units of the Textbook and gives much-needed practice in grammar, structure and meaning. Again, only vocabulary and actual sentences from the Qur'an are used in the Workbook. At an early stage, students are also introduced to unvowelled Arabic text which can only be read accurately with a good knowlege of Arabic grammar and structure.
- Access to Qur'anic Arabic - Selections
- This book of annotated Selections from the Qur'an has passages that feature the select vocabulary and illusrate points of grammar, structure and style covered in the Textbook with some additional material included.
- The 110 selections are presented with parallel translations, notes and vocabulary in an attractive and easy to use format.A special feature of the Selections book is the combined Vocabulary List of words occurring over 25 times in the Qur’an.
Ahsanul Qawaid | Colour coded - Gloss Finish Gloss Paperback 56 Pages ISBN : 9781848281134 Publisher: Azhar Academy Ltd This is the new edition of the ever so popular Ahsanul Qawaid, which is presented in an all new Durable Gloss Paper . Includes : The 7 Kalima's with English Meaning Tasbihat (Dua's & Prayers) For Salah with Meanings Procedure of Making Wudhu, with Diagrams How to Perform Salah with diagrams (according to Hanafi School of thought)
Built on Al-Mawrid Arabic-English Dictionary, a group of specialists in Arabic and Spanish as well as English worked on the preparation of this dictionary. The same methodology used in preparing Al-Mawrid Arabic-English Dictionary was used to prepare the Al-Mawrid Arabic-Spanish Dictionary. Al-Mawrid Arabic-Spanish Dictionary is a modern dictionary, with up-to-date words and phrases. It contains about 67,000 entries. بني هذا القاموس على قاموس المورد عربي – انكليزي وعمل على اعداده جماعة من المتخصصين باللغتين العربية والاسبانية فضلا عن الانكليزية. وقد تم تبني الخطة نفسها التي اعتمدت في تأليف المورد عربي – انكليزي. احدث معجم عربي – اسباني
الناشر: دار العلم للملايين
عدد الصفحات: 743 صفحة
Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers of different nationalities uses modern and advanced educational techniques to provide students with a core understanding of the Arabic language and its proper usage. The series consists of three volumes that guide students from one level to the next in a gradual and logical fashion. The series is unique in that it approaches grammatical issues from a functional angle.Volume I: The Beginner Level starts with the alphabet and its phonetics and advances to 10 lessons that address everyday issues that would help students gradually integrate into society. It has nine appendices.
- Paperback: 449 pages
- Publisher: Noorart Inc; 4th edition edition (1 Sept. 2011)
- Language: Arabic